- Must include INMATE'S NAME, FOLDER NUMBER, and LOCATION (if known)
- Address to 3000 Perdido Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70119
When sending money to an inmate:
- Must be a MONEY ORDER
- Money Order must include INMATE'S NAME and FOLDER NUMBER
- Money Order must be SIGNED
Other mail guidelines:
- PICTURES must not be larger than 5" X 7"
- Children pictured must be fully clothed
- No correspondence is allowed from other inmates from any other facilities, including OPSO
- No blank envelopes, stamps, stamped envelopes, blank paper, cards or pens are accepted. All can be purchased in the commissary.
- No clothing items, including items of hygiene
- No contraband of any kind
- No food items or cigarettes
- Inmates may receive soft-cover publications only from the publisher, a distributor, a book club, or a bookstore. Certain exceptions apply for publications which are no longer available from those sources or which are not available in soft-cover format. Publications which are determined detrimental to the security, good order, discipline, or which may facilitate criminal activity will be rejected by the Chief Deputy.
Important Numbers for Inmate Information
OPSO Inmate Information
Louisiana Department of Corrections